IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Syllabus 2018
We are here to supply the IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Syllabus 2018 latest syllabus, are you ready guys to receiving the Trade Apprentice Exam Syllabus. To know official notification about Trade Apprentice Written Exam checks the Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Southern Region on www.iocl.com site. Those eager contenders who preparing for IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Exam they can use the entire syllabus and ask the question if you have any problem. As you know through the Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Southern Region biggest company, the candidate’s who has appeared maybe can get the job over there if they have passed all the selection rounds.
Each applicant of IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Syllabus 2018 does prepare for Trade Apprentice Exam. Here you can check entire exam pattern along with syllabus of Trade Apprentice Posts. As per the unconfined details, the Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Southern Region is published every year lots of recruitment break. We suggest, in the Trade Apprentice Exam which subjects will come mentioned here. The syllabus of Trade Apprentice is only updated for who applied for IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Recruitment.
To know every update regarding IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Syllabus stay tuned with the Trade Apprentice Posts Syllabus web post. Interested candidates may also check the Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Southern Region official site for the syllabus. As you know, the Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Southern Region announced the IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Recruitment, to conduct the Trade Apprentice Written Test and Interview for the appeared applicants. All applicants who applied in the Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Southern Region for IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Recruitment get ready for prepare for Exam.
IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Syllabus 2018 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Southern Region
Total Posts: – Various Vacancies
Post Name: – Trade Apprentice Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Test, Interview
Job Location: – Across India
Exam Date: – Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.iocl.com
IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Syllabus 2018 Max Overview:
At last but not least, we tell you about our facility, all the candidates who want to get Latest Syllabus linked information like IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Syllabus 2018 or Newest Admit Card attached detailed details such as IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Admit Card, you can visit the www.jguide.in confidently. Check the full page of IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Syllabus and download the pdf file of Trade Apprentice Exam syllabus.
IOCL Trade Apprentice Exam Pattern 2018
- The Selection Process will consist of two stages – Written Test and Personal Interview
- The Trade Apprentice Written Examination Comprise of Objective Type Questions.
- IOCL Apprentice Exam Questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Get IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Syllabus
|Sr. No||Exam Type||Subject Name||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Written Test (objective type questions)||Relevant discipline, General
Knowledge, Awareness & Reasoning
IOCL SR Trade Apprentice Syllabus 2018
- Elementary First Aid.
- Various Safety Measures involved in the Industry.
- Identification of Trade-Hand Tools-Specifications.
- Electron Theory- Free electron.
- The concept of the standard also.
- Fundamental of electricity also.
- Soldiers, flux, and soldering technique.
- Voltage grading of different types of insulators, Temp also.
- Wheatstone bridge principle and its applications also.
- Resistors-Law of resistance.
- Ohm’s law-Simple electrician circuits nd problems.
- Series and Parallel Circuits. Kirchoff’s laws and applications.
- Cable standard wire gauge specifications of wire also.
- Cable insulation & voltage grades- Low, Medium and High Voltage precautions in using various types of cables.
- Rise permissible types of Wires.
- Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors also.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analog Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Heat Transfer,
- Machine Design.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Engineering Materials.
- Industrial Engineering etc.
- Laws of motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Units and measurements.
- Kinetic theory.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Wave optics.
- Physical world.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Atomic structure.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
General Awareness / Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
- Order and Ranking
- Alphanumeric Series
- Input Output
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Distance and Direction
Download the IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Syllabus 2018 by Visiting Below Link: